THE TRUE ORIGINAL & BEYOND
- 2020.10.30 [Fri]–2021.1.11 [Mon, National Holiday]
Open everyday during the exhibition period
- OPENING HOURS
- 10:00-17:00 on Tuesdays (Regular hours on Tuesdays of Nov 3rd, Dec 29th, and Jan 5th)
- Admission until 30 minutes before closing.
- Note that the exhibition contents, period and other details are subject to change depending on the status of the new coronavirus infection. Updates and changes will be posted on the exhibition official website.
- Mori Arts Center Gallery
52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower
6-10-1, Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-6150
・3-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line “Roppongi Sta.” Exit 1C
(direct access to Roppongi Hills through concourse)
・6-minute walk from Toei Subway Oedo Line “Roppongi Sta.” Exit 3
・9-minute walk from Toei Subway Oedo Line “Azabu-juban Sta.” Exit 7
・12-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Namboku Line “Azabu-juban Sta.” Exit 4
・10-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line “Nogizaka Sta.” Exit 5
- The Asahi Shimbun,
Nippon Television Network Corporation,
Mori Arts Center
- CORPORATE SPONSORS
- Disney★JCB Card,
StudioAlice Co., Ltd.
- SPECIAL SUPPORT
- The Walt Disney Company (Japan) Ltd.
- EXHIBITION SUPPORT
- JKD Collective, Drill, Sony PCL, Audio Visual Communications, ENEOS
- +81-(0)3-5777-8600 (Hello Dial)
- Tickets with a designated date/time Available from 2020.9.26 [Sat]
Time slot tickets must be purchased in advance. No walk-up tickets are available at Mori Arts Center Gallery’s ticket counter.
(university students and above)
Junior and senior high school students
Elementary school students
- SPECIAL BENEFITS FOR VISITORS
- As a visitor privilege, guest can get one “MICKEY: THE TRUE ORIGINAL & BEYOND” original reusable bag (4 types).
- Although we are preparing in sufficient quantity, there is a possibility that it might run out.
- Preschooler is excluded *Not for sale *This image is just an example.
- The disabled, along with one accompanier each, will be free of admission upon presenting Disabled Person’s Handbook or an equivalent form of government issued identification at the ticket counter on the 3rd floor. No advance booking for a designated date/time slot is required.
- Those with complimentary tickets are requested to book their visit and designate the date/time slot of visit (free of charge).
- There will be no exchange, refund, or reissuing of a purchased ticket.
- We have temporarily suspended accepting group visits.
- Note that temperature checks and mask wearing are required for all visitors. We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- Please read about our countermeasures against the new coronavirus(COVID-19) here(https://macg.roppongihills.com/en/news/2020/06/4117/) upon your visit.